The step by step procedure is as below:
- You will send your full name, full address and telephone number by contact
form available in each car individual page.
- The Accounts Department will issue proforma invoice with our Japanese Bank
- You will send payment by wire transfer (also called Telegraphic transfer)
to our Japanese Bank.
- After confirmation of payment by our Bank, we'll send official e-receipt
- The car will be delivered to our shipping agent.
- Our shipping agent will send the car with first available ship to your
- After sailing of ship from Japan, we'll send you original bill of lading
and other documents by DHL.
- Shipping company's office address and telephone number in your city will
be printed in documents. You can contact them by phone or can visit their
office for the delivery of vehicle.
The average duration of Ship to reach world's major ports from Japan is
- Asia and Oceania = 2-3 Weeks
- Europe : 3-4 Weeks
- USA : 4-5 Weeks
- Africa : 4-5 Weeks
- Caribbean : 5-6 Weeks
Please note that above is estimated time. Actual voyage time may take more time, or may short time.